Room Hire & Conferencing
Meeting Room Hire
The Arab British Centre offers a meeting room in the heart of the City of London to registered organisations, societies and NGOs associated with Arab-British issues for hire on weekdays. The meeting room is available for culture, civic and informal educational purposes.
• Seats 12 comfortably around the boardroom table
• Seats 30 in a lecture format
• Can accommodate up to 60 people standing
THE CENTRE’S FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• Use of multi-media projector
• Use of video player, DVD player and 39 inch LCD screen
• WiFi Internet access
• Standalone flipchart and whiteboard
Use of the audio-visual equipment incurs an operating charge of £50 for standard use or £30 for charity use.
The boardroom has a self-service water dispenser. We also offer hot refreshments at a cost of £1 per person per serving.
• Standard Rate: £200 full day (up to 8 hours) / £150 half day (up to 4 hours) / £50 per hour.
• Charity/CIC Rate: £150 full day (up to 8 hours) / £100 half day (up to 4 hours) / £30 per hour.
HOW TO BOOK:
For any enquiries or to book the room, please contact 020 7832 1310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the room is available subject to availability. Please allow two weeks notice when booking.
The Centre has limited disabled access. Please contact the Centre for more information.