The Arab British Centre offers a meeting room in the heart of the City of London to registered organisations, societies and NGOs associated with Arab-British issues for hire during the Centre’s operating hours. The meeting room is available for culture, civic and informal educational purposes.
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 09:30 to 17:30
- Standard Rate: £200 full day (up to 8 hours) / £150 half day (up to 4 hours) / £50 per hour.
- Charity/CIC Rate: £150 full day (up to 8 hours) / £100 half day (up to 4 hours) / £30 per hour.
How To Book
For any enquiries or to book the room, please contact 020 7832 1310 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the room is available subject to availability. Please allow two weeks notice when booking.
The Centre has limited disabled access. Please contact the Centre for more information.
The boardroom has a self-service water dispenser. We also offer hot refreshments at a cost of £1 per person per serving.
- Seats 12 comfortably around the boardroom table
- Seats 30 in a lecture format
- Can accommodate up to 60 people standing
The Centre’s Facilities Include:
- Use of multi-media projector
- Use of DVD player and 39 inch LCD screen
- WiFi Internet access
- Standalone flipchart
Use of the audio-visual equipment incurs an operating charge of £50 for standard use or £30 for charity use.